These are our foundations that shape organizational culture and guide daily behavior of members and employees.
1. Accountability: being responsible and transparent in our actions, conduct and management of our resources.
2. Professionalism: adherence to standards, conduct, methods, levels of excellence and competence that is expected of a professional.
3. Courage: being bold, steadfast, firm and consistent about our Christian faith and doctrinal basis and standing for what is right.
4. Integrity: commitment to virtuous, moral, ethical and biblical principles for the good of all. It includes having honesty, truthfulness, consistency and moral character both in private and public life.
5. Stewardship: prudent management of people, resources, finances, talents and skills.